CM Werkz Pte Ltd is committed to safeguard the privacy and accuracy of confidential information to the extent possible, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (“PDPA”). This applies to any personal data in our possession or under our control, including personal data in the possession of organisations which we have engaged to collect, use, disclose or process personal data related to our services, products and this website..
Personal Data we collect from you
Personal Data is information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable individual. Your Personal Data is collected when you register or fill in a form on the website or contact us. Depending on the nature of your interaction with us, some examples of personal data which we may collect from you include name, residential address, email address, telephone number, nationality, gender, date of birth and employment information.
Our website: https://cmwerkz.com/ may use “cookies” in order to deliver web content specific to individual users’ interests. Sensitive personal information is not stored within cookies.
Collect/Use/Disclosure of your Personal Data
We generally do not collect your personal data unless:
- it is provided to us voluntarily by you directly or via a third party who has been duly authorised by you to disclose your personal data to us (your “authorised representative”) after
- you (or your authorised representative) have been notified of the purposes for which the data is collected, and
- you (or your authorised representative) have provided written consent to the collection and usage of your personal data for those purposes, or
- collection and use of personal data without consent is permitted or required by the PDPA or other laws.
We shall seek your consent before collecting any additional personal data and before using your personal data for a purpose which has not been notified to you (except where permitted or authorised by law).
We may collect and use your personal data for any or all of the following purposes:
- performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods and/or services requested by you;
- verifying your identity;
- responding to, handling, and processing queries, requests, applications, complaints, and feedback from you;
- managing your relationship with us;
- processing payment or credit transactions;
- complying with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines, or rules, or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental and/or regulatory authority;
- any other purposes for which you have provided the information;
- transmitting to any unaffiliated third parties including our third party service providers and agents, and relevant governmental and/or regulatory authorities, whether in Singapore or abroad, for the aforementioned purposes; and
- any other incidental business purposes related to or in connection with the above.
We generally do not disclose your personal data unless the following:
- where such disclosure is required for performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods and services requested by you; or
- to third party service providers, agents and other organisations we have engaged to perform any of the functions with reference to the above mentioned purposes.
The purposes listed in the above clauses may continue to apply even in situations where your relationship with us (for example, pursuant to a contract) has been terminated or altered in any way, for a reasonable period thereafter (including, where applicable, a period to enable us to enforce our rights under a contract with you).
Your Rights to Withdraw/Access & Correct your Personal Data
If you wish to restrict or delete, request to review, correct, update your personal data, or if you would like to request to receive an electronic copy of your personal data which we hold about you or information about the ways in which we use or disclose your personal data, you may submit your request via email to our Data Protection Officer at the contact details provided below.
Please note that a reasonable fee may be charged for an access request. If so, we will inform you of the fee before processing your request.
In your request, please make as clear as possible what personal data your request relates to. For your protection, we may only execute requests with respect to the personal data associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before executing your request. We will respond to your request as soon as reasonably possible. For withdrawal requests, we shall seek to process your request within seven (7) business days of receiving it. For access and correction, in general, our response will be within thirty (30) business days.
Protection of your Personal Data
To safeguard your personal data from unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks, we have introduced appropriate administrative, physical and technical measures such as minimised collection of personal data, authentication and access controls (such as good password practices, need-to-basis for data disclosure, etc.), and securely erase storage media in devices before disposal.
You should be aware, however, that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure. While security cannot be guaranteed, we strive to protect the security of your information and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our information security measures.
Retention of your Personal Data
We may retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws.
We will cease to retain your personal data, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purpose for which the personal data was collected, and is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
Transfer of your personal data
We generally do not transfer your personal data to countries outside of Singapore. However, if we do so, we will obtain your consent for the transfer to be made and we will take steps to ensure that your personal data continues to receive a standard of protection that is at least comparable to that provided under the PDPA.
You may contact our Data Protection Officer if you have any enquiries or feedback on our personal data protection policies and procedures, or if you wish to make any request, in the following manner:
Name of DPO: Mr. Ooi
Contact No.: 6225 1788
Email Address: email@example.com
Privacy Statement Revisions
This Privacy Statement was last revised on 19/07/21. We may revise this Notice from time to time without any prior notice. We encourage you to review this Privacy Statement each time you visit the website. Your continued use of our services constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of such changes.